- YIS Google Site Link to Presentation (many, many resources)
- Presentation Criteria
- GoogleDoc of the Planning Document (have students make a copy, fill out, and turn in)
- Presentation Record Sheet
To be developed
Modified TOK Criteria (NOT FOR IB DIPLOMA CANDIDATES!)
In the past we have had students who are not working towards an IB Diploma. In some cases, these students have needed the criteria to modified because of language capabilities or they needed learning support. These are the criteria we came up with for those students; command terms were changed, boundaries may have been shifted, and directions are more specific. The objectives of the assignments are the same. These are not official and should never be used for assessments being sent to IBO as part of the diploma.
Projects, Lessons, etc.
There are hundreds of incredible teachers out there sharing. TOK is the one class where resources have always been easily shared, remixed, and re-imagined. These are just some lessons that I think went particularly well that I developed (unless otherwise noted) and aren’t breaking any copyright laws. This is far from comprehensive, but hopefully it might spark something from you.
- What Good Are Schools?
- Language and TOK Lesson
- Emotions – A Case Study
- Reason Meets Murder Mystery (blog post by Adam Clark)
- DP Art Exhibit and TOK (developed by teachers at Munich International School)
- History and TOK – Evaluating Sources
- Connecting Across Grades- TOK and PYP: Post by Kristen Blum on talking about conflict across grades and Belief Activity done by Grade 5 and Grade 11 Students